Monday, November 30, 2015

Old Friends

Friendships are truly something to cherish and be grateful for. I love meeting new people and getting to know people from different backgrounds and circumstances. Today I talked with a friend of mine that I have known since college. I cherish that wonderful easy flow of conversation that comes from knowing someone else really well and the feeling of deep trust and comfort that makes everything easy and relaxed. So today I am thankful for friends. I'm thankful for those I have known for more than 30 years, as well friendships that are being established and growing now.
Here's to friendship!

2 comments:

BHanson said...

Congratulations on 30 days of Thankfulness!! You have helped me think about all I'm thankful for in many ways.

Karen DeBaun said...

Thanks Brenda! It has been fun to do and I have enjoyed your responses and those of others too, as it expands one's ideas about gratitude. I was thinking today, "maybe I'll post that on my gratitude blog" and realized the month was done. Hopefully it means I have started a new habit about thinking more deliberately about what I am thankful for in each day.