Monday, November 16, 2015

Surprises

I guess I was so busy enjoying the beauty of the day yesterday, that I forgot my daily gratitude post! So, I'll do 2 today!

First, wasn't yesterday a fabulous surprise? To have 61 degree weather in mid-November is a true blessing. I did some errands with the sunroof open and found myself giddy over the surprising warmth and beauty of the day.

Second, I am thankful today for dedicated yoga students! So many of you have been participating in my classes consistently for several years. What a delight! I am thrilled that you have made yoga a part of your schedule and your life. Some of you have shared how you feel yoga practice has been helpful to you. I'd love to hear more about what the practice of yoga has meant in your life.
Thanks to all of you for being a blessing.


No comments: