Monday, November 9, 2015

Technology

Today I am thankful for technology. While I am probably the first to admit that tech is not something I love and feel much aptitude for, it is amazing how much it has become a part of our daily lives. Currently I am working on a website for Yoga Moodra, (which will be ready to go soon). The fact that I can communicate with my yoga students via email, cell phone, and this blog is simply fantastic. How did we ever do things before??!!
Today I see that this blog has now surpassed 12,000 page views. Unreal. Thanks for reading!! Thanks for sharing your own gratitude comments here too. Be Thankful and have a great day!

3 comments:

BHanson said...

I'm grateful for yoga, stretching me beyond my limits and at the same time, relaxing me to the point of ... gratefulness!

Sandy Thibault - Life Coach said...

I am grateful for quiet time in the morning and my coffee.

Karen DeBaun said...

Nice!