Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy November!!

For me, the month of November always highlights the idea of gratitude.  We typically give thanks on our national holiday of Thanksgiving, but why not make this a more consistent and daily practice?? I am going to be more deliberate about practicing gratitude this month by posting one thing that I am grateful for each day on this blog for the month of November. Please join me by adding your comments about gratitude. The act of writing down what we cherish makes the process more deliberate and meaningful.
It is already November 3rd, so I am behind! I'll catch up by naming 3 things today!

1. Can you guess? I am thankful for YOGA! Not only has it been a healing practice in my own life, I absolutely love teaching and sharing the gift of yoga with others.
2. I am thankful for relationships. What a gift to have a loving spouse, fabulous sons, and good friends and neighbors.
3. I am thankful for the beauty that presents itself in the changing of the seasons. It's pretty amazing when flowers bloom in spring and when trees "show their colors" every fall. Our natural world is a wonder.
Ok...your turn! Post your comments if you'd like, or keep your own gratitude journal this month!!

No comments: