Monday, January 2, 2017

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!

Happy New Year to All!

Whether you are someone who sets New Year resolutions or not, you are probably finding yourself looking back on the year that has passed, and beginning to plan and look forward to the year ahead. Through it all, try to practice some mindfulness and being truly present in the day to day so that you can soak up all the abundance and beauty around you!

All of my Yoga Moodra classes start fresh next week, beginning January 9th. Class details/times are listed on the sidebar to the left.  I hope that 2017 will be a year full of presence, peace and prosperity for all. I am SO looking forward to getting back on the mat with all of you!!

If you are new to yoga and want to check out my classes or learn a bit more about me, have a look at the website for Yoga Moodra (accessible with a click of the website button at the top left of the screen). Contact me if you have specific questions about whether my classes are a good fit for your circumstances. You can pay a drop in fee of $10 to try any class. When you do, hopefully you will be thrilled and surprised and want to join all of us for a full session!

Peace, love, yoga!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Women Does Yoga At 96 Years Old

I just recently got into yoga just because this woman inspired me that much. See what she can teach you
Click Here