Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fall Classes!!

I will have a Tuesday morning class (9:30-10:45am) beginning September 15th at Inner Light Healing Center in Lakeville. The session will run 6 weeks and cost is $70. Register through Inner Light by calling (with credit card) 952-435-4144 or go to their website for a class flyer and registration form: www.counselingandhealing.com
Select the events tab and then go to Gentle Yoga.

I will be offering a noon hour class this fall at Aslan Institute in Eagan on Mondays beginning October 5th. This is also a 6 week session and the cost is $70. Class information and a registration form can be found on Aslan's website: www.aslaninst.com (click on events to find the yoga class)
I take the registrations for my class at Aslan, so you can telephone, post questions on this blog, or email me with questions. Registrations can be mailed to me directly at 4081 Foxmoore Court, Eagan MN 55123 / 651-681-1672
karenyogam@gmail.com

No comments: