Sunday, April 19, 2015

Contest Winner!

Thanks to everyone who took some time to check in here on the blog and a special thanks to those of you that shared comments and feedback about blog format/content etc. The winner of the drawing for $50 toward the May-June Yoga Moodra session is Brenda P!!! YAY!

One of the best things for me about being a yoga teacher is the fact that so many of you have been students of mine for a VERY long time. Whether you are new to a class or someone who has been taking my classes for years, I appreciate you! Even more, I am thrilled that so many of you see the value of a consistent yoga practice. Yoga truly is a practice for living and provides so many benefits for body, mind and spirit!

Finally, so many of you responded to my own personal story of coming to yoga and my journey to becoming an instructor. The value that comes from hearing another person's story of struggle and success is truly powerful. I'd love to include some of my student stories here. If you'd be open to sharing some thoughts about your own personal experiences that "hooked you" on a yoga practice....I'd love to hear about it and include it on the blog. The goal? Connecting and reaching out to others that might be sitting on the sidelines wondering if yoga might be helpful for them. Who knows, your own experience and willingness to try may inspire someone else....Cool eh??

Peace and wellness!

3 comments:

BHanson said...

Thanks, Karen!! I love your practice and preach the body and mind health benefits of yoga to everyone. Your class is precious to me - I tell people it's my doctor's appt!

Karen DeBaun said...

Brenda,
So glad that yoga is providing such good things for you....I'd love to use your quote that yoga is my Dr's appt!

BHanson said...

Yes, you can use my quote! :)