Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A new contest!!

Thanks for checking out the blog! As I have been announcing this week in class, I will plan to do a drawing sometime this month for a chance at $50 toward the next yoga session that starts in May! To be in the drawing, just leave a comment here on the blog or send me an email with your feedback about what you like or would change about the blog. I originally started the blog to share information and ideas with students....so let me know what you find most useful.
Thanks for reading and thank you yoga students. I love the energy and enthusiasm that each of you bring to class.
Peace

7 comments:

BHanson said...

Karen, ii did enjoy reading about your journey to yoga. I'd enjoy reading more about your or other people's experiences. Also, any recipes or pictures of poses would be nice.

Karen DeBaun said...

Great ideas Brenda.....thanks! I have been meaning to ask members of my classes if they might be open to having a few pics taken. All of you are amazing and I think having 'real people' doing yoga poses vs models is a better display of yoga practice in action. I'd love to get some stories/quotes about what yoga has meant to some of my students too. Thanks for your helpful comments!

Unknown said...

I have not been to your classes lately for many reasons. I plan to join you tomorrow. I think you do a fantastic job. So for now I have very little to say.

Unknown said...

I like the idea of photos of your students performing yoga poses. I often wonder if I'm in proper alignment or not. It's helpful to have visuals.
Thanks, Karen!
Ann Scarborough

Linda Lee said...

Karen: I am thankful for yoga and thankful for your style of teaching. You provide a great combination of comfort and challenge. I appreciate how you encourage listening to your body for what's right that day.

Karen DeBaun said...

Thanks for reading....and the comments and ideas! Much appreciated!

Christina Libaire said...

My journey with Yoga started years ago. I have learned to be able to clear my mind from all distractions, while learning the activities that my body needs to stay strong.