Monday, December 19, 2011

Teaching today

Teaching yoga classes today was a total delight! Partly because it is the week of Christmas....I SO enjoy practicing to holiday music and enjoying all of the positive energy in the room!! It is also bittersweet....I am anticipating some time off (maybe I will actually get some time to be a student rather than the teacher in some yoga classes) which is relaxing, but I also feel sad, since I miss the interaction and seeing all of you each week. I also said an official goodbye to my students at the Wescott Library. Believe it or not, as a yoga teacher....I get very attached to the people in my classes and it is hard to say farewell to an entire group! The good part is that the world of yoga is still relatively small, so I know that I will cross paths with many of you again.

For the rest of my students, don't be gone too long....I will hope to see many of you back in class in early January. In the meantime, enjoy these last few days of preparation for Christmas. Have a happy and joyous holiday!

No comments: