Friday, November 25, 2011

Whew!

Thanksgiving Day has come and gone...and I have done my fair share today to keep the economy rolling on this "Black Friday"!!
Please take time to continue the gratitude postings. Just because it is not Thanksgiving, you are not off the hook from trying to generate an "attitude of gratitude" each day! Remember....each person that posts through December 3rd will have a chance at a $10 off coupon for a yoga session starting in January. (if you get stuck in the comment process....just put in a user name and leave the URL space blank...that seems to work best!)
Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend!

5 comments:

Teresa Saxowsky said...

Being thankful is the season. I for one was thankful to not be shopping over the weekend. I am thankful that I started yoga. Your 1/2 tape is wonderful on those days I just don't want to go out but need something to get me started. Best $5 I ever spent. Looking forward to January classes.

Karen DeBaun said...

thanks for posting Teresa! I will add your name to the drawing for a discount in January!!

Barb Donnegan said...

Thanks for the yoga that helps keep me centered during this busy time of year!

Bobbi Li said...

After being at yoga Monday afternoon and listening to the reminder of water and counting our blessings, I have been doing that every time I wash my hands. What is interesting about that is that I would hat a high school in food service and I wash my hands many times during the day. So many blessing counting is going on. After singing the ABC song to make sure my hands are clean enough. Thank you so much. Yoga on Monday afternoons is defiantly a blessing.

Laurie Hunt said...

I am thankful to my neighbor/friend Wanda for telling me about the great yoga classes she's been taking! I love how I am so relaxed and limber when class is over. Thank you Wanda and Karen!!