Monday, November 21, 2011

Gratitude Posts!

Hey All,
With all of the Christmas efforts by retail, it can feel almost as if Thanksgiving is an afterthought. Thanksgiving is our national holiday and an important time to reflect on abundance, goodness, and all of the gifts and blessings in our lives.
Take a moment to add to this gratitude list...posting something that you are grateful for. All those that participate will be in a drawing for a certificate good for $10 off a yoga session in January!!
Gratitude List:
I am thankful for:
yoga students and yoga practice!
family
good health

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for my family; and also for my ever-creative yoga teacher who always finds a way to challenge us....great blog!

karen said...

Trying this out, as I am hearing that it is not easy to post a comment....thanks for reading...let me know if you've struggled to post a comment!

Tammie Frost-Norton said...

I'm thankful for my family, and for the great yoga opportunities in Eagan with Yoga Moodra!