Thursday, November 3, 2011

New habits for the Holiday Season

Can you believe it's November already? In just over 7 weeks, Christmas will be here! If you're experience is like mine, it seems that time starts to move faster and faster from now until the end of the year.

Now is the time to set up some routines and focus on being deliberate about caring for yourself. Make the commitment now to start practicing one new healthy habit that will carry you into 2012. Maybe you will decide to get to bed a half hour earlier to get some much needed sleep, or maybe you'll make an effort to eat more fruits and vegetables....or maybe you'll decide to show up on a regular basis for yoga class!

I am trying to practice this myself by making sure I take time for my own yoga practice and I am working on adding more fruits and veggies to my diet. Some days I will meet my goal, and other times I may fall short, but I believe that every little bit adds up!

This Fall, seek balance and healthy habits so that you can roll through the holiday season and into the new year feeling good physically and mentally.
See you on the mat!

No comments: