Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Amazing

I am giving thanks today for an amazing planet. I just had the good fortune to spend a weekend in Florida...where it was sunny and 80 degrees! Then we returned to the largest February snow on record here in MN! While I know in my head that it is warm down south and cold and snowy here....there is just something so amazing about going from one weather extreme to another in the same day!
While it might feel that winter will never end, we all know that spring will come...and we will get some 80 degree weather this summer right here in MN!
I am looking ahead on my calendar to plan and arrange follow up yoga sessions, and some of them are being scheduled all the way into May....so it just can't be too far off! Check the side column of the blog for updates on class times and dates.
Stay warm and drive carefully in the new snow...and know that spring will arrive one day soon!!
Peace!

No comments: