Saturday, July 3, 2010

trying something new!

I am very excited...I met this week with 2 dear friends and former colleagues to begin to plan a fall wellness retreat!!! As we began to discuss ideas, formats, and locations, my energy and excitement grew. It is so exhilarating to take on a new project and do something new! Stepping out into new territory can be a bit anxiety producing, but I know that I will grow and learn so much as I move through the process. That's perhaps the coolest part.....knowing that you are putting together something that will be of benefit to others...and then reaping benefits for yourself along the way!!
Enjoy this holiday weekend and the gorgeous sunshine!! May this time bring you an opportunity to try something new!
Peace,
Karen
P.S. In case you are wondering...the retreat date is Saturday November 6th!!!

No comments: