Tuesday, September 22, 2009

AMAZING!

Just returned from a weekend finishing my last teacher training to obtain an RYT 200 certification. It feels so good to be at the end of 2 years of learning...but I am also aware that this is just the "first step on the staircase"....so we will see where the journey leads!

Lots of our training this weekend was time spent considering our own personal journey. We discussed stillness, listening to the body, surrender, and the power of the mind/body/spirit.

I am not a big horoscope fan...but amazingly...when I returned home...this was my horoscope: "You will cross the finish line in your next endeavor. You can fully accomplish anything you start now. Say that you can and believe it".

We all have so much to offer one another and the world...we just need to believe in our gifts and our potential...may this be a day that you move confidently in the direction of your dreams!

Peace,
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Karen!!
Mary Mullett