Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Continuing the Gratitude theme...

Those of you in my classes already know that I am emphasizing the idea of gratitude in classes this month. Every year I think about creating my own gratitude journal, yet I seem to fall short! If you are like me, don't lose heart! Let's start small and name some blessings now. Each day, feel free to add a comment about what you are grateful for here on the blog...or visit the Yoga Moodra Facebook page and leave a gratitude comment there.

We still have a week til Thanksgiving to be more deliberate and purposeful about naming and remembering all that we have to be grateful for!

Here's mine for today to get us started:

Today I am grateful that I have choices about how I spend my time.

In Peace and with deep gratitude...

2 comments:

BHanson said...

I am grateful for where I am today. I’ll spend less time thinking about where I wish I was, thinking about what level of endurance or strength I wish I was at. Instead, I will celebrate where I am at today.

Karen DeBaun said...

Brenda, Yes, what a lovely reminder....so often we spend our time wishing for something instead of enjoying and celebrating where we are. Thanks for sharing!