Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Yoga classes start next week!

So, I have to admit that I kinda freaked out when I went to the grocery store today and the front entrance was lined up with pumpkins and firewood!!! Yikes....where has our summer gone??

The good part of September for me is that I will soon see all of you again! My fall classes all start next week, and I am so eager to get back on the mat with all of you!

Click on the link (above left) to go to the website for class details, or check out the side bar here for class information. Feel free to connect with me on the contact page of the website or leave your questions here on the blog!

I am offering something new this fall to reward my ongoing and loyal students (a few of you have been with me for 6+ years!). I will have punch cards available at class. After 4 punches, the card entitles you to $20 off your next session fee!

No comments: