Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Reading the local paper again!

In today's StarTribune, there was an article about health care consumers looking at alternative therapies and complimentary medicine to help them find relief from issues such as back pain and arthritis. The article reports a 74% increase in adult participation in yoga and tai chi since 2002.

I have personal experience when it comes to the healing properties of yoga....ever since my motorcycle accident 10 years ago. Look for more on my blog about my accident and how it lead me on the path to becoming a yoga teacher...coming soon! For now, I'll just close with a quote from today's newspaper article from Matthew Sanford ( a local yoga instructor who is also a paraplegic): "yoga....It's just a good way to live a better life."

No comments: