Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Last classes of the "winter" session

Snuggling in here with my laptop and my kitty who loves to join me on my lap and then starts sprawling across the keyboard.....making typing a bit of a challenge! Just thought I would post a reminder that the last classes of the "winter" session are happening this week (February 23-27).

As an optimistic person, I am calling the new session the "spring" session, even though classes start the week of March 9th...which is not exactly spring in MN.....but the next session will run until the end of April....so we should be experiencing springtime by then!!!
See the sidebar for class dates, costs, and other details for the new session! Please remember that you can attend a single class for a $10 drop in fee as well.

I don't always have much to go on about who might be reading or looking at this blog....but I do get an updated total of views. It looks like I am within 100 or so views to get to 10,000. Probably for big-time bloggers, they rack up numbers like that in a week.....but still, it is gratifying to know that people have 'a look' from time to time. I had considered offering some kind of cool prize to the 10,000 viewer.....but I'd have no way of knowing who you are!! So, let's just say this....I will plan on something special....maybe a giveaway, maybe a free class....something to mark the milestone of 10,000 views of the blog.....so stay tuned!

Feeling grateful!

No comments: