Saturday, October 18, 2014

Calm in Chaos Workshop

My workshop entitled Calm in Chaos: Yoga Practices for Daily Living is coming up in just 11 days! If you have been considering attending, I hope that you will make the decision to join me. I have found the practice of yoga (the philosophy and teachings along with the physical practice) to be a huge source of healing in my life. This 2 hour workshop is one small way that I can share my passion for yoga with you and spread the word about all of the benefits a yoga practice can bring to your life.

So, if you are looking for some ideas and strategies for finding a sense of calm and focus as you move through this crazy life, please plan to be a part of the workshop on Wednesday Oct 29th. The workshop will include some discussion and journaling time as well as time "on the mat" to practice the skills and ideas that we'll explore together.

Details: Calm in Chaos will be held on Wednesday night October 29th from 6:30-8:30pm and is offered through Burnsville Community Education (ISD 191). The cost of the workshop is only $19!!
To register, go to the community education website or pick up a paper brochure at a local school or library.

No comments: