Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dreams of Summer....

Despite the cool, rainy weather, spring and summer will be here soon! Since May is just around the corner, that means that I need to start planning for summer yoga sessions. I will check on space needs first, but I also need student input from you. Often the summer means travel and a busy schedule of family visits, graduations, and outdoor fun. Please let me know if you plan to take yoga classes this summer. Also let me know if you have some dates that you'd like me to avoid.

Obviously I cannot work around everyone's schedule, but if many of you have conflicts during the same time, then I will certainly take that into account as I schedule yoga classes. One example....I often do not schedule any yoga classes during the week of the 4th of July. This year, the 4th is on a Friday....so perhaps it makes more sense for the Monday class to skip July 7 rather than canceling class on Monday June 30.

Please feel free to email me, or just tell me before or after class if you're planning to attend summer yoga, and let me know if you have any troublesome dates as well.

Thanks so much. It really helps to get feedback so that I can arrange to do what works best for most!

No comments: