Monday, April 30, 2012

Summertime....and the living is easy.....

Ok, tomorrow is May 1st! If you are a summer lover like me...this is great news! I am hoping that I have enough dedicated yoga students to offer 2 summer-time classes! Please let me know if you would like to participate in a class over the summer months. At this point, I hope to maintain my Monday afternoon (4:30-5:30pm) class and my Thursday evening class (7-8pm) over at least part of the summer.
I know that people travel and commit to other things in the summer...which is fabulous and fun! Just let me know your thoughts about yoga class so that I can plan accordingly.
Thanks to all of you that are students in my classes. I love your energy and commitment to practice.
Peace to all of you in the very merry month of May!

No comments: