Sunday, February 12, 2012

Yoga Madness!

As some of you know, my March calendar is a bit full, making scheduling my Thursday night class a challenge....so I decided to add some special classes to the mix in March.

On Thursday night March 8, the class will be open to all for a $5 drop in fee per person.
On Thursday night March 22, come to class ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Bring your friends, neighbors or relatives that have been interested in yoga, but just haven't yet given it a try! Men, women, and teens 15+ are welcome.
Both Thursday classes are at All Saints Lutheran in Eagan (Corner of Lexington and Wescott) from 7-8pm. Contact me if you have additional questions or concerns.
Namaste!

2 comments:

Tammie Frost-Norton said...

Awesome offer and opportunity! I will be there. Thanks Karen!

Tammie.Frost-Norton said...

Awesome offer and opportunity. I'll be there - Thanks Karen!