Sunday, December 27, 2009

The New Year Approaches!

In less than one week, we will begin a new year. While 2009 was not kind to many of us (high unemployment, stock market losses, weird weather and more!), hopefully you are able to look back at the year and find many blessings and moments of joy and inspiration.
With 2010 just around the corner, I'd love for you to join me in a yoga class. I have 2 new community classes that begin the first week of January...and you still have time to register!

On Monday afternoons, I will offer a class at Advent United Methodist Church in Eagan from 4:30-5:30pm. End your Monday workday with a stop for some yoga....then relax and head into the rest of your work week with more flexibility and energy! Class begins Monday January 4th!

Tuesday mornings I will offer a class at Aslan Institute in Eagan from 10-11:15am beginning January 5th. This class will end with journaling questions and time for relaxation and reflection to bring clarity and focus to your week.

I have room for more in both classes.....but contact me ASAP if you are interested! Thinking about January seems far away...but it'll be here before you know it!!

Have a peaceful day!
karenyogam@gmail.com
651-681-1672

No comments: