Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tech dependence??!

As most people know, I tend to avoid technology when I can....but now that I am back to work at school (and awaiting a computer) and my home computer has a virus and is out of commission....I feel helpless!!! In a way it can be a nice excuse I s'pose..."oh, no...didn't do it...never got the email"!
For someone like me, who does not like technology...but loves connecting with others...it is hard to be without email etc. So, if you're reading this and wondering why I have not gotten back to that email you sent.....please know that I will do so when I can....I can only kick my kids off "their" computer for short periods of time!!!!
I guess now that I am not obsessively checking email.....I have more time for yoga!!!
Have a great day!

No comments: