Monday, March 14, 2016

Staying Present

Today I am going to keep it simple (yet it's hard to do!). I am going to try to stay 'present' and not overthink the day by getting caught up in worries about the future or re-hashing the events of the past.  I am going to try to slow down and be aware by staying connected to my breath and focused on what I can do today.
Expect this theme of patient presence in yoga classes this week. I'm guessing that I am not the only one that has a tendency to get caught up in over-thinking or trying to over plan the day! May your day be peaceful and productive. Enjoy and savor what today has to offer!

2 comments:

BHanson said...

Agreed - will be working to pay attention to my breath this week and stay present

Karen DeBaun said...

Thanks as always for reading....and thank you so much for being willing to share how yoga postures have helped you with planters facitis (I'm sure that is spelled wrong!). I am always impressed by how much wisdom is in the room. Have a great week!