Monday, August 17, 2015

The Good thing is....the bad thing is.....

Hey all!
The good thing is.....I have official dates all set for fall yoga! I am really excited to get back to a routine and to seeing some faces that I have missed over the summer.

The bad thing is.....it is now mid-August and summer is slipping by fast! My summer yoga class on Monday's has one more class left after today (next Monday August 24th at 4:30pm). Even if you are not registered, remember that you are welcome to pop in and pay a drop in fee of $10/class. I hope that you have all had an opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors and all the splendor that Mother Nature provides by getting out to do some gardening, hanging out in a lawn chair, or doing some evening stargazing. Enjoy these last days of summer. I will look forward to seeing all of you in yoga class again in September!! See the side panel with class dates, locations, times and cost.

Peace!

No comments: