Monday, March 24, 2014

My new habit

Yesterday I wrote about the idea of giving a new healthy habit a try as spring approaches. I figure I need to practice what I preach, so in the interest of full disclosure, I will tell you all now that my new habit will be an effort to get a daily meditation practice started. I made a rather feeble attempt to begin daily meditation in January, but the effort didn't seem to stick. I am hoping that by declaring it a bit more publicly that I will renew my dedication to establishing this new habit and daily practice.

I am going to track my efforts on a calendar as well so that I can see my progress and get back on track if things start to slip. I'll give an update later to let you all know how it is going......

Feel free to share with me if you decide to start a new healthy habit. We can support one another on the path to better well-being!

Peace!

No comments: