Thursday, February 27, 2014

And the survey says.....

As many of you know, I did a survey of current and former yoga students of mine last fall. It was great to get so many positive responses and ideas about what people like about the practice of yoga.
If you missed the opportunity to take the survey, or even if you did complete it....please know that I am open to and appreciate your feedback! My goal has always been to provide a yoga experience that leaves students feeling refreshed and renewed.

Here are some of the results and comments from the survey....email me or respond here on the blog if after reading you think of other comments or ideas that you'd like to share!

A few Yoga Moodra Survey results:

81% of you feel comfortable and welcome in class.

89% of you agree that the intensity level of the class is "just right."

47% responded that you would be interested in a half day retreat.

Many of you listed words such as peaceful, relaxing, serenity, and well being to describe what the practice of yoga brings to your life.

As always....I am so delighted to be your yoga teacher each week! Yoga has been a gift and a healing practice for me, and it is my hope that I can provide a yoga experience that is meaningful and healing in the lives of my students! Thanks for your participation in class.

Peace, Love, Happiness, and Good Health!

No comments: