Sunday, January 26, 2014

Decisions, Decisions.....

Here it comes....yet another cold blast that is resulting in schools closing! Most of you know that I am not a big fan of winter, especially this bitter cold one! In these circumstances, I am finding my yoga practice to be a balm and an ever-so-soothing practice that grows more important with each wintery cold day that goes by!

I am hoping that many of you feel the same.....so as a result, I am not planning to cancel yoga class (Monday or Tuesday January 27/28th) at this time. If you are feeling that MN spirit that says the weather will not keep you from doing the things that bring you joy....know that class is ON and we will breathe, move, and enjoy each other's company and energy.

As always...take time to listen to your body and do what is truly best for you.

I hope to see you on the mat tomorrow!

Peace and warmth and good health!

No comments: