Monday, May 20, 2013

illness

I hate being sick. Some of you may know that I have been fighting a virus and sinus infection for several weeks. I guess if there is a silver lining, it is that the experience of illness certainly pulls me up short and reminds me that I should never take my health for granted. Eating well, exercising and reducing stress are all good habits to cultivate to stay healthy...so if you have been 'waiting' for the perfect opportunity to get back into yoga or to start a new healthy habit...start now! In these past weeks, I have truly missed my own practice on the mat....and cannot wait to get back to enjoying postures like downward facing dog!!
Here's to good health and sunshine! I hope this finds you happy and healthy and enjoying the warmer days of May.
Peace

No comments: