Friday, March 4, 2011

March Madness

I don't know about you, but March is probably my least favorite month! After a long winter (and this one has been especially long) March just seems to drag! Spring will be here eventually...but not soon enough! I get very impatient when I think about how far off some really nice weather might be.

Patience is not my strong suit....and because of this...I do yoga! While I am still a long way from considering myself a patient person, yoga does help me slow down, get quiet, and release some of the negativity that can build in the course of a day. When I am practicing yoga consistently, I find it easier to let go of the little irritations of life, and take a broader view.

So.....take a breath, stretch, and remember that Spring is coming soon!

May patience and peace be yours today!

No comments: